I provide a wide range of affordable web design services for personal and especially for small business at Designs by Downtown to meet all of my client’s needs. Every website created by me is uniquely made for each individual customer to give you that custom look that you deserve.
All website designed I design will include all the latest design elements such as Responsive Design, SEO (search engine optimization), CMS (content management system), Social media integration and custom graphics.
What is Responsive Design?
A responsive design website is a single website that adapts to the device of each visitor, whether desktop, smartphone, or tablet. A responsive website dynamically re-sizes its content and imagery for a variety of different screen sizes in order to ensure the website is effective and easy to use on any device.
What is (SEO) Search Engine Optimization?
SEO is a marketing discipline focused on growing visibility in organic (non-paid) search engine results. SEO encompasses both the technical and creative elements required to improve rankings, drive traffic, and increase awareness in search engines. There are many aspects to SEO, from the words on your page to the way other sites link to you on the web. Sometimes SEO is simply a matter of making sure your site is structured in a way that search engines understand.
The majority of web traffic is driven by the major commercial search engines, Google, Bing and Yahoo. Search engines are unique in that they provide targeted traffic—people looking for what you offer.
What is CMS (content management system)?
A content management system (CMS) is a software application or set of related programs that are used to create and manage digital content. Word Press is the number one CMS system used for website development.
What is WordPress?
WordPress is a straightforward platform that is easy to use, making the management of your website simple for personal and small business owners alike. Its uncomplicated design allows you to spend more time focusing on the content that goes on your website or blog, rather than worrying about how it is going to be formatted.
What is Social media integration?
Social media integration is the act of spreading your brand across the popular social media platforms, and being active on all them.
I will provide Social media integration to your website to all consumers who have an account on a social media networks such as Facebook, twitter, google +, LinkedIn. Social media integration gives your visitors the ability to subscribe and share your brand. This will help your website ranking in search results.
I work with these popular types of websites
It is a popular platform for developing application for mobile device and the websites that are supported by mobile device. The websites that are built by using Html5 platform are very attractive and effective as well.
WordPress operates over 25% of the world’s websites and 65% of CMS driven websites which shows it has quickly become the CMS of choice for organizations of all sizes.
The eCommerce platform for WordPress
Start selling today in the United States — or go global — with the world’s most customizable eCommerce platform. Your store, your way.
Businesses in the United States use WooCommerce to sell anything from luxury mattresses and cupcakes, to kayak lessons and hand-crafted jewelry. – online.
With 82,516,551 downloads, WooCommerce is the most popular eCommerce platform for building an online store (stats from Builtwith).
What is included with your website I design?
- Your domain name
- Multiple domain related email address
- five to seven HTML web pages
- Content provide by the customer
- Unlimited photographs that you provide
- Responsive Design
- I will site design to your specifications such as color scheme and overall design with your approval.
- Search engine insertion and search engine optimization
- Social media integration
WordPress Website Design
What is included in WordPress website design:
- Domain Name and help finding a Hosting company
- Install WordPress: Some hosting providers offer one-click installation of WordPress. Otherwise you will need to manually install WordPress.
- Manage WordPress Settings: There are over 40 critical parts to manage to get the most out of your WordPress installation. These settings affect security, performance and site access.
- Purchase and Upload Your Theme: Your WordPress theme (essentially a template) gives you a huge start on creating your site. There are numerous theme options to manage before you begin truly building your site, ranging from styling, navigation and page layouts.
- Install WordPress Plugins: WordPress plugins are elements that provide robust functionality, security and performance. Choosing the most necessary and best plugins is very important. On average you will need 8-12 plugins. There are free plugins and paid plugins such as Visual Composer.
- Build out Your Theme: This is the step where you set site architecture, design page layouts, place content and optimize pages. This step often takes 40-70 hours of meticulous work.
- Enhance WordPress Security: Hardening WordPress is an absolute must-do step! If your site is hacked you will experience a lot of costly problems, and maybe lose your entire site.
After your WordPress website design is finished and launched you need to think about site maintenance. You must be diligent about updating WordPress, updating plugins, monitoring for brute force attacks and hacking, and making security a regular part of your week.
For a free quote or questions about my website design services, please call me at (713) 962-1157 or
fill out contact form below and I will get back with you as soon as possible. Have a great day!